La Cigale Café
LA CIGALE CAFE open 7 days
Our café has just launched our new 2018 a la carte menu – seasonal, fresh & beautiful. We have some delicious new dishes as well as the comeback of some old favourites, like ribbon sandwiches and baby quiches. The classic Croque Monsiuer and Croque Madame have had an update and we’ve created some yummy twists on the traditional Tartine (open French sandwich). Our chefs are also filling the café cabinet daily with a mouth-watering selection of salads, for eating in and taking away. Open every day.
- Monday-Friday 8am to 4pm (serving coffees and pastries till 9am, then full menu all day)
- Saturday 8am to 2pm (last orders taken at 1.30pm)
- Sunday 9am to 2pm (last orders taken at 1.30pm)
DO WE NEED TO BOOK?
We are happy to reserve a table for you. Otherwise no need to book.
Telephone: 3669361 or click here
We can offer Set Lunch Menu for Groups of 12 or more (available Monday to Friday from 11.30pm). 3 days notice required. Talk to Sean our café manager to arrange.
OUR NEXT TRUCK STOP IS:
Thursday 1st March 2018 5pm-9pm
After overwhelming support from our first two Vegan Truck Stops we are bringing them back regularly in 2018. We invite some of the best food trucks to parkup outside and serve 100% amazing vegan food for one night each month. With indoor and outdoor seating, live music and beverages available from the bar.
The Trucks for March are:
Double Dutch Fries
The Rolling Pin
Temaki Truck NZ
Wise Boys Burgers
Lalele Organic Gelato
La Cigale Evening Bistro
OUR EVENING BISTRO IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR SUMMER HOLIDAYS.
LA CIGALE BISTRO open Wednesday evenings
- Wednesday evenings only
- Open from 5pm
- Format is based on what many Parisian bistros are doing:
- 2 course option for $38
- 3 course option for $50
- Family options available
- courses can be purchased individually
- On offer each week will be 3 Entrées, 3 Mains & 2 Desserts
- NO Booking needed – but if you have a larger group its a good idea to book.
- Menu will be online each Tuesday.
- Special set 3 course menu available for groups of 20 or more with 3 days notice
For larger groups wishing to do Private Functions, please see Functions
WHAT ABOUT WINE?
We provide a wine list of our most popular wines, featuring a mixture of wines from France, New Zealand, Spain and Italy. We also have a good selection of non-alcoholic beverages, beers, aperitifs and digestives available. Sorry no BYO.