La Cigale Functions
Are you looking for somewhere different for a family party, special birthday or anniversary, wedding or corporate event? We have the perfect venue!!
La Cigale French Bistro is a great place to relax and socialise. Tucked away in a hidden corner of Parnell with plenty of parking and easy access to motorways and the CBD, you will be delighted with our alluring mix of friendly, informal Kiwi hospitality and the rustic French flair that characterises everything La Cigale. Your guests will love our delicious food and can rediscover some of the most famous of French recipes as part of the highly popular La Cigale French Bistro experience.
We have the perfect venue where 10-150 guests can enjoy wonderful food and fine wines in a deeply relaxing atmosphere designed specifically for socialising. Our oversized tables help stimulate conversation and engender conviviality. Meals are served in large bowls and on platters, allowing guests to plate their own food and mix and match from the evening’s selection of entrées, mains, side dishes and desserts.
Everyone loves our quality-driven informality, and that’s at the very heart of our La Cigale experience.
- For smaller groups up to 40-50 guests you may choose to come as part of our regular Wednesday, Thursday or Friday night dining.
- Booking the whole venue – we have several different options or can tailor make something to fit your occasion.
- Seated dinner – we cater for groups up to 160-170 people. Dinner includes three courses with an additional option of canapés prior to dinner.
- Cocktail party – we can cater for groups up to 200 with canapés and drinks.
- ‘A Night in the French Market’ – an even more casual option where guests (up to 150) mix and mingle, move around and can sit whenever and wherever they like. We set up food stations, as we do during our weekend French Market, from which guests help themselves to our delicious French food.
- ‘French Bistro DIY’ – a fun and interactive option where your guests are taught, then cook, their own French bistro style main course. Excellent for small corporate groups (30-40 guests) wanting an opportunity for team building or relationship building with customers.
- We can arrange live entertainment or you can bring your own.
Daytime functions are also possible for breakfast and lunch.
For more information please contact our Bistro Manager on 09 366 9361 or email click here.