Salmon From Billy
Salmon pasta from Dario (we’ve also made this with the saffron one)
Fresh dill from Arek
Ricotta from Massimo
1. Cook the pasta. Drain it well and throw it back into the pot to keep warm.
2. While the pasta is cooking (it takes about 8-10 minutes), put a tub of ricotta into a small bowl. Mash it with a fork, a thin it with a spoonful or so of the water from the pasta pot and mix in some chopped fresh dill.
3. Also break up the salmon into small pieces.
4. Once the pasta is drained toss through the ricotta and dill mix and most of the salmon pieces.
5. Serve at once and top with the remaining salmon pieces and any chopped dill you have left.